The Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF) provides a framework and guide for the development and management of quality services. Management of quality is an integral part of the work of organisations that provide human services as they change and adapt in response to external pressures, as customer needs change and to improve outcomes for customers. Many service providers have already undertaken formal quality improvement and certification programs and some are beginning their quality improvement endeavours for the first time.
The HSQF provides a formal quality improvement framework against which service providers can measure themselves and make improvements to ensure a consistent level of quality service delivery, effective operations and positive outcomes for customers. Community benefits from the adoption of the framework include a consistent level of service quality and public confidence in HSQF compliant providers. The HSQF has a strong focus on continuous improvement of human services through a streamlined customer focused accountability process.
Information Sheet Links:
- Quality Management - Information sheet 1 (PDF, 137 KB) Information sheet 1(RTF, 81 KB)
- Establishing a Quality System - Information sheet 2 (PDF, 399 KB) Information sheet 2(RTF, 111 KB)
- Customer Engagement - Information sheet 3 (PDF, 372 KB) Information sheet 3(RTF, 117 KB)
- Policies and Procedures - Information sheet 4 (PDF, 397 KB) Information sheet 4(RTF, 154 KB)
- Roles and Responsibilities - Information sheet 5 (PDF, 362 KB) Information sheet 5(RTF, 65 KB)
- Records and Reporting - Information sheet 6 (PDF, 122 KB) Information sheet 6(RTF, 51 KB)