Thursday, 20 June 2019 - 2:05pm
This QCOSS webinar will examine the detail around engaging and working with interpreters in Queensland.
- What is a ‘certified’ interpreter?
- The benefits of engaging a certified interpreter
- Assessing the need for an interpreter
- How to engage and work with interpreters with some tips for effective communication via spoken language interpreters
- A word about interpreting for the Deaf community
- Who pays for it? And which services can access it?
When: Thursday 27 June, 10:00am - 11:30am