Free workshops are open to all businesses, services and groups across all sectors of the community that are interested in understanding more about the Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) grants and the benefits of inclusive practices.
These sessions will build on the information presented in the previous rounds and will focus on practical ways to help you build ILC projects, which are collaborative, innovative, evidence-based and targeted at critical success factors.
Each workshop will include a networking event at the conclusion to offer participants the opportunity to forge relationships with mainstream organisations and colleagues from the disability and community services sectors.
ILC Workshops will help attendees:
- Understand the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) & the important business opportunities it presents
- Appreciate the economic & social benefits of inclusion & the important role inclusion plays in driving productivity growth
- Identify key opportunities for inclusion & inclusive projects
- Design & build ILC grant projects
- Incorporate critical success factors into ILC project design
- Collaborate & network with potential project partners
There are upcoming free events in Roma, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Cairns, Cooktown, and Brisbane. To find out more or register, visit the National Disability Services website.