Unit Costing Tool
The Queensland Department of Communities is currently transitioning organisations to output-based service agreements as their current agreements expire.
The Sector Development team at QCOSS has worked with the costing methodology developed and kindly shared by the Endeavour Foundation to create an easy to use Unit Costing Tool to support organisations to understand and confidently negotiate their outputs.
This tool allows organisations to determine what level of outputs they are able to deliver within existing resources, as well as the proportion of service outputs that are self-funded.
Using The Tools
- Information Sheet
- Unit Costing Tool for Hourly Outputs User Manual
- Unit Costing Tool for Place Based Outputs User Manual
- Notes on Cost of Capital
- Notes on Milestones - COMING SOON
- Unit Costing Tool and Output Based Service Agreements Network Space
- Visit the Department of Communities Output Funding and Reporting Page
- Read the University of New South Wales 2009 Cost of Providing Specialist Disability Services and Community Services in Queensland Report.
- Contact Jane Balcaceres at QCOSS on 3004 6900
|Notes on Cost of Capital_2011.09.02.pdf||170 KB|
|Instructions for Hours Tool v1.0.pdf||1017.02 KB|
|Instructions for Place Based Tool v1.0.pdf||1.08 MB|