The Youth Voices survey is capturing young people's experiences of help and support but data only tells us so much.
Join young people and adults who care about what's good for them to actively engage with the stories young people have shared.
The event is for:
- Young people from 10 to 25 years old
- Youth workers, counsellors, teachers, lawyers, police officers - anyone who works with young people
- Those involved in youth policy, programs or service delivery in any government department
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander leaders, Elders or Justice group members
- People working with youth through community, welfare or faith-based organisations
- Academics with interests in youth or youth justice
Where: Holy Trinity Church Hall, 141 Brookers St, Fortitude Valley
When: 24 October 2017, 10am-3pm
RSVP 18 October 2017 to Leanne Wood - email@example.com
Parking is limited onsite. Street parking (metered) may be available in surrounding streets. The venue is on bus routes and 10 walk from Fortitude Valley train station.